× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: EX2700 Range Extender - Changing network provider and struggling to get it to connect to new net

Whitney306
Initiate

EX2700 Range Extender - Changing network provider and struggling to get it to connect to new network

I have had the EX2700 WiFi extenders for a few years and they have worked great.  We changed network providers yesterday and I am trying to get the EX2700s to connect to the new wireless router/network.  I am struggling to get them to connect to the new network, both using WPS method and NetGear Installation Assistant.  The network extensions show up on my WiFi connection options but there is no internet connection when I log into them.  Neither the Router Link LED or the Device Link LED are lighting up.

Model: EX2700|N300 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 2
Whitney306
Initiate

Re: EX2700 Range Extender - Changing network provider and struggling to get it to connect to new net

Answered my own question by reading a couple of other discussions.  Hit factory reset button and was able to easily change to the new network using the network assistant site.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7