× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX2700 is connected to the wifi just fine but no internet!

pstaten
Aspirant

EX2700 is connected to the wifi just fine but no internet!

I did a factory reset - connected to my computer - ran through the setup just fine - everything has green lights and looks good but when I try to connect to the Extender wifi network it connects just fine but says "no internet."  I can't seem to find anything wrong with the setup.  I've tried rebooting my entire network to see if that would help but to no avail.  

Any suggestions?  

Screenshot 2021-07-21 205203.png

Model: EX2700|N300 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: EX2700 is connected to the wifi just fine but no internet!

What router are you connecting it to? 

Did you install it using wps? Not all device makers program WPS the same (they should).

Try reinstalling the extender using the installation assistant

Message 2 of 5
pstaten
Aspirant

My network doesn't have WPS.  It's connecting to a UniFi network through a wireless connection with the UAP-nanoHD hardware.  

I've tried reinstalling it with the assistant yesterday, I guess it doesn't hurt to try it again! 

Message 3 of 5
pstaten
Aspirant

Everything looks great when it's connected to the network... Not sure why it's just not giving internet to devices connected to it.  

Screenshot 2021-07-24 165013.png

Message 4 of 5
plemans
Guru

maybe check out this post from ubiquiti about 3rd party extenders with their equipment

https://community.ui.com/questions/Extending-a-UNIFI-WiFi-network-using-3rd-party-extenders/418169c1...

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7