× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: EX3700 security download

KentF
Aspirant

EX3700 security download

I can't connect to the extender to download the latest firmware.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

to find out your extenders IP address. 

Log into your router. Most routers have an attached devices page/connected devices page where you can view the devices connected to the router. go to that page and it should list the extender and its ip address. Use that ip address to access the router. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
plemans
Guru

How are you trying to connect? 

What error are you getting? 

Have you tried using its ip address? (go into to your routers attached devices page or equivelent and find the ip address for the extender. use that to try connecting)

Message 2 of 5
KentF
Aspirant

The error message I get is "You are not connected to your extender's WiFi network." This happens when I type in the web address Netgear says to use. I don't know how to determine what the extender's IP address is.

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

to find out your extenders IP address. 

Log into your router. Most routers have an attached devices page/connected devices page where you can view the devices connected to the router. go to that page and it should list the extender and its ip address. Use that ip address to access the router. 

Message 4 of 5
KentF
Aspirant

Thanks very much!! That did the trick.

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7