× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX3700

Uxoo
Follower

EX3700

PLEASE for the love of god help me, I have had this for some time now I couldn’t get the access point feature to work so I gave up a few months later I decided to give it another go but I cannot get it to work at ALL. it’s bothering me a lot feeing scammed of £100 basically it’s meant to be a WiFi booster or extender with the feature of having an access point however I cannot find it’s WiFi when I plug it into my router with an Ethernet it still won’t show its own WiFi to connect to
Model: EX7300|AC2200 Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: EX3700

What router are you connecting it to?

what firmware is on the extender?

have you tried setting it up in access point mode without connecting it to your router? so switch it over to access point mode and see if you can set it up?

I recommend starting fresh. Plug it in, let it boot up, push and hold factory reset. Once its fully reset, unplug it, put the switch on the side into access point mode. Then plug it back in and turn it on. Then connect to it via the wifi and set it up. Are you able to? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7