× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX3920 - Connected, no internet

wwcole1
Aspirant

EX3920 - Connected, no internet

Hello everyone,

I purchased my AC750 last week. I have set it up as per the instructions say, setting up my iPhone X, Roku TV, and my Lenovo laptop. Both my TV and laptop work perfectly and I have no troubles there, but for some reason it will not work with my phone. I can connect to the 5GEXT and it will tell me that I have internet, but all of the apps I go on it tells me “no internet connection”. I have no clue what is wrong and it really has been frustrating me. So, if anyone could help me out I would be extremely grateful.

Model: EX3920|AC750 WiFi Range Extenders
Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Re: Connected, no internet

Is either the laptop and TV using 5GEXT?

Can you connect the phone using 2.4 ghz? 

Message 2 of 5
wwcole1
Aspirant

I can connect to the 2.4G, but it is the same as the 5G. Both my TV and laptop are also on the 5G.
Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Ok.  So the issue is with the iphone specifically and not the network.

I've seen a couple of other posts where folks have struggled with iOS.  Unfortunately I haven't seen a good resolution - hopefully someone here who's solved this problem will chime in.

Message 4 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello @wwcole1

Thank you for reaching out to the community. If you still require assistance please contact support to help resolve your issue(s): https://www.netgear.com/support/

~Christian 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7