× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX6100v2 AC750WiFi Mesh Extender- unable to grt anything but green power LED anymore.

fritzba
Aspirant

EX6100v2 AC750WiFi Mesh Extender- unable to grt anything but green power LED anymore.

I am somewhat computer/internet sabe, though not great. Bought a EX6100v2 — AC750 WiFi Mesh Extender on 459/14/20. Just registered it the other day. Set it up and had it working well with a SimpliSafe camnera- with outdoor protection installed and on a covered porch-. Then the camera went off again.
Everything I tried with the camera did not seem to work with the extender extender. Everything I did with the extender seem to make it worse. Best I can get is the green power light now.
Tried the exterder WAS and Verizon FIOS router WAS reset, factory reset, unplyug, replug it, have ita setting next to the router. Am able to Netgear_ext from my laptop but unable to get on it.
Reread the manual, tried everything. What am I missing?

Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: EX6100v2 AC750WiFi Mesh Extender- unable to grt anything but green power LED anymore.

Hi fritzba, may we know if you are still experiencing the issue?

Message 2 of 3
fritzba
Aspirant

Re: EX6100v2 AC750WiFi Mesh Extender- unable to grt anything but green power LED anymore.

NETGEAR replaced unit with new3er model about 2-3 weeks ago. Thanks for your attention,

Model: EX6100|AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7