× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX6120 Extender connecting issues

Majerjam
Aspirant

EX6120 Extender connecting issues

I purchased this extender in March and it works somewhat okay for getting wifi back to my music studio in the back yard. Recently, our internet provider had to swap out our router and tower box for internet since they had bit the dust. Now we have new SSID and passwords for our internet connection. I'm trying my hardest to follow all the instructions for reinstalling (including resetting the extender to original factory settings) in order to connect with the new SSID's. No luck and I keep running in circles.

I am also hacked that NETGEAR support is only for 90 days. I could not log in to my account and it went to my 2 security questions. I answered both correctly but it still would not let me log in. I attempted the questions for 10+ times and nothing. Why is it that I cannot call them for help on the login to their website? This seems completely illogical to run a tech business this way. Anyone else have similar issues with either of my queries?

Model: EX6120|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7