× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX6200 Wireless Extender

RALLYINGLES
Follower

EX6200 Wireless Extender

I am not able to access using Genie, all I do is get errors messages in relationship to IPV6 which I have enabled, not certain how to desable it, using the EX6200 with a ARRIS Cable modem on Comcast, I have teh laest firmware, not certain if an older firmware would work better but am unable to backdate. I can access some USB drives from my PC but not from an android device. Genie does not seem to be able to access anything from my android nor PC. I purchased this extender a couple of days ago and will return it if cannot solve the issues. I should not have to disable IPV6 Firewall but also not certain how to disable it on my mail modem plus could leave it open to  screwing up my computer 

Model: EX6200|AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: EX6200 Wireless Extender

Hello Rallyingles 

Have you been able to access the extender using www.mywifiext.net ? You may also want to directly connect a pc via ethernet to see if you are able to log into the extender. Is your main issues being able to access your USB drives or not getting any internet connection or both?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7