× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX7000 cannot connect to routerlogin.net and other issues

jtlapenna
Follower

EX7000 cannot connect to routerlogin.net and other issues

Thanks in advance, everyone.

My EX7000 has been having all kinds of connectivity issues recently.  Signal drops very frequently, sometimes our devices have a hard time connecting to the networks at all.  Often times either the 2.4GHZ or 5GHZ does not have signal and we have to switch to find which is working.

I am not able to get to routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net no matter how I try to connect.  I've tried all IP addresses, I've tried both bands, I've tried connecting directly via ethernet cable.  I have also updated the firmware, and tried a factory reset.

Does anyone have advice on getting a more stable connection with the EX7000 or otherwise getting to the routerlogin page so we can troubleshoot from there?

Model: EX7000|AC1900 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: EX700 cannot connect to routerlogin.net and other issues

You may need to log into your router and go to the attached devices and find the extender and see what its IP address is. Take that Ip address and put it into you web browsers URL that should pop up the login for the extender.

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: EX700 cannot connect to routerlogin.net and other issues

You may need to log into your router and go to the attached devices and find the extender and see what its IP address is. Take that Ip address and put it into you web browsers URL that should pop up the login for the extender.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7