× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: EX7500 stopped sending a signal

empireurn99
Aspirant

EX7500 stopped sending a signal

hi, EX7500 has worked fine but has now stopped although lights (2.4ghz and 5ghz) are both on (blue). The devices reliant on it both show a netgear login screen and when I log in, i get 'no internet connection'. The house router is fine  - other devices that dont rely on the extender are picking up wifyi with no problem. The extender is 2 years old so cant have failed , surely? My router's homepage doesnt see the extendernetgear cant connect.PNG

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

What router do you have? 

What firmware is on the extender? 

Photos have to be approved by a moderator and can take a while to show up. You can click on "choose file" and add it that way and we can see it right away. 

Message 2 of 3
empireurn99
Aspirant

hi

router is a vodafone one (I'm in the UK)  and is working well with other devices in its range. I use my EX7500 at the end of the house where the router's signal fails to reach. The issue is with the extender and not the router, I'm sure (i've added a photo which hopefully will help with diagnosis). Extender firmware is V1.0.0.72_1.0.78.

As it happens, it is presently showing as connected at 2.4ghz and there is a signal now in that area but there wasn't , half an hour ago. It keeps dropping  - and isnt usable like that!

regards, Mark

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7