× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX7700 not logging into interface

Opularity
Guide

EX7700 not logging into interface

Hey guys,

Since the update that happened around September i was unable to connect properly on my Ex7700 with my Samsung galaxy note 9 and other Samsung galaxy note 8. I ressetted it with a pin at the back and it still wouldn't fix the problem and this was back in Septemeber. So today i decided, why not reset it again, so i did. I reset the EX7700 again from the back with a pin, and its connected to my Wifi but when i go to the IP to log into the interface, it says my username and password is incorrect, i reset it 3 times and made sure that my username and password was correct it says "username and password do not match". I also done by security questions to try and reset it but it tells me that it is incorrect.

I actually have no clue what to do? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Model: EX7700|AC2200 Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Opularity
Guide

Re: EX7700 not logging into interface

Yes the issue was still happening. So what I did was roll it back to the previous firmware, before I updated it to the firmware September (as it happened when I updated the firmware) and now it works again with the previous firmware.

Also this might not be the right place to put it as well but the Xr500 I rolled it back to the previous version as well because QOS wasn't working correctly when I was playing games so I ended up using the older firmware for the xr500 that was there before the September update.

Thanks for checking up on me to see if my issue was resolved. 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Opularity, may we know if you are still experiencing the issue?

Dexter

Message 2 of 3
Opularity
Guide

Yes the issue was still happening. So what I did was roll it back to the previous firmware, before I updated it to the firmware September (as it happened when I updated the firmware) and now it works again with the previous firmware.

Also this might not be the right place to put it as well but the Xr500 I rolled it back to the previous version as well because QOS wasn't working correctly when I was playing games so I ended up using the older firmware for the xr500 that was there before the September update.

Thanks for checking up on me to see if my issue was resolved. 🙂
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7