× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX8000 VPN connection fail

Gazzetti
Aspirant

EX8000 VPN connection fail

Hello, I have to run for work from home a VPN client called Kerio Control VPN to access to the office's servers where all the projects are stored and I just can't connect to the server passing through the EX8000 range extender that serves my apartment. If I use my phone to tether his mobile connection, like I tested in the office, it works. If I connect my phone to the router the EX8000 connects to, it works. If I connect my phone to the EX8000's Wi-Fi, it connects to the VPN but I can't reach the server, the same thing if I connect a cable to the EX8000. Regular internet connection seems to work fine for everything else, but the VPN simply can't go trough the mesh extender. It's not the first time some programs had problems with the EX8000, Origin and my Samsung "smart" TV are the first things to come to mind. I really need this to work, I can't use my phone as a dongle for every day use and I can't even install a Wi-Fi card on this PC because it is not my property. And by the way, I bought an EX8000 to avoid these problems.
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7