× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Error firware update with extender EX6200

joseph1985
Follower

Error firware update with extender EX6200

Hello there!

well i tried to update my extender with the lastest firmware 1.0.3.68 from the netgear web site with my computer using a LAN cable and it crashs right before the update can finish. i have done this many times  before and have never had a problem updating my netgear products until now. so my extender is not working at all sense the crash. only has the netgear white light on, no other lights are green. also, i read later on the web that i should of downloaded the file for the frimware first then uploaded it to my device because the setup wizard has had problems. i cant even access the start up wizard from the web page any more. i keep getting a 404 error notice that cant find the web page. so im guessing that the firmware is now corrupt and wont work.  i have only had this extender for 7 months and this happens. wow, well any help would be great at this point. if i dont find a solution for this soon i am just going to find something better on the market.

happy holidays everyone!

Message 1 of 2
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Error firware update with extender EX6200

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements