× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Ex7700: It doesn't connect to internet, keeps saying incorrect password, expired certificate

anon441
Aspirant

Ex7700: It doesn't connect to internet, keeps saying incorrect password, expired certificate

So I am using the latest firmware. When settingup device when I go to enter password for ssid I make sure I enter it right but still says incorrect password which is crazzy...Also the device homepage seems to have a expired certificate don't knownif thats a issue. I have factory reset it multiple times even after updating firmware. How is it that my phone and my pc can connect to it and even send firmware updates to it but it can't communicate with my router? I don't have mac filtering on. I have a dream machine if that matters but I can see what is connecting to my router and even then I don't see any attempts so how is it that this new range extender can't communicate with a router?

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Ex7700: It doesn't connect to internet, keeps saying incorrect password, expired certificate

what router is it connecting to?

Message 2 of 4
anon441
Aspirant

It is a unifi dream machine

@plemans wrote:

what router is it connecting to?

Model: EX7700|AC2200 Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7