× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Extender Model numbers.

Thom72
Follower

Extender Model numbers.

I bought a range extender that the site does not appear to recognise. The pictures refer to it as the "Zen Booster" but I can find no model number anywhere on it! Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you get around it?
I even tried the name and the site said it did not recognise a product by that name! I entered the MAC number and got the same responce! the only numbers left were the "default settings" and the WiFi4 on a lable on the face! (again, unrecognised!)
I am as tech savy as bacteria and help for setup assumes that I have "grown up" with tech it seems. I can get to where I wish to be, email, do my bookwork and find a few things here and there, but that about covers it!
Any help would be appreciated!    (and, probably, hounded as I become hamstrung by other problems I cannot conseive an answer to!)

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Extender Model numbers.

So you bought an extender that has minimal info on it and no model number. 

And you're posting here with that same minimal info and not even photos. 

how do you think we can help you with it? 

We'd need something to go off like model number, photos, where you bought it from, etc. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7