× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

FastLane disconnects Extender in Nighthawk App

SABiltongHunter
Aspirant

FastLane disconnects Extender in Nighthawk App

So I got this hooked up and everything seems fine, I can see the xtender in the Nighthawk app and interact with it jus tlike the router. However, if I got to the Extender through the web interface and turn on FastLane, immediately I lose the ability to connect with it through the Nighthawk app. If I look at the status of the Extender on the web page everything is working corectly, I can connect to it with devices, but the Nighthawk app just keeps saying issues connecting with "network_name". Go into the web page and turn off FastLane, it works fine but everything I have read it is prefered to use FastLane, so what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your assistance. I am using the latest version of the iOS app and the latest firmware in the extender.

Message 1 of 2
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: FastLane disconnects Extender in Nighthawk App

Hi SABiltongHunter,

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and for not being able to get back to you immediately. Do you still have the issue? Even with FastLane, the extender should still be functional on the Nighthawk app.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7