× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Have no internet at specific time period everyday

Momo2016
Aspirant

Have no internet at specific time period everyday

Hi guys,

I have the question for the mesh network.  Recently, I updated my home netwokr form the traditonal router to the mesh network. But after that, I dont have the internet or very slow internet around 5-8Pm everyday!  first of all, I thought this is becase of the bad equpiments. I have tried google wifi and Netgear nightawk mesh network. they have the same issuse.   Before or after this period, my internet is working fine. yesterday, I changed to another LSP, the problem is still here.  

I am using Wifi and wired at same time, but they are both hard connection at this period everyday 

Has anyone seen this problem before?  Any advise or idea will be appreciated. 

Model: EX6400|AC1900 WiFi Mesh Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 7
Momo2016
Aspirant

Re: Have no internet at specific time period everyday

for addition,  I have to reset the nightawk everyday after the internet short

@Momo2016 wrote:

Hi guys,

I have the question for the mesh network.  Recently, I updated my home netwokr form the traditonal router to the mesh network. But after that, I dont have the internet or very slow internet around 5-8Pm everyday!  first of all, I thought this is becase of the bad equpiments. I have tried google wifi and Netgear nightawk mesh network. they have the same issuse.   Before or after this period, my internet is working fine. yesterday, I changed to another LSP, the problem is still here.  

I am using Wifi and wired at same time, but they are both hard connection at this period everyday 

Has anyone seen this problem before?  Any advise or idea will be appreciated. 

age. 

Message 2 of 7
plemans
Guru

Who's your ISP and what gateway are you connecting to? 

Usually when different routers are experiencing the same issue, you look at whats supplying them

Message 3 of 7
Momo2016
Aspirant

Hi, thanks for the reply.  Previously, I was using the Verizon Fios with their modem and my own tradition router.  I have the fast internet all the time. but after i upgraded to mesh,  I lose the internet around 6-8PM everyday.  I asked the FIOS agents, they just let me to reboot the modem and my mesh. It is never worked. 

For now, I changed to my local internet based on my town. With netgear modem and same mesh system. but the problem is sitll here.  

Message 4 of 7
plemans
Guru

If you have just the modem with a computer/pc connected to it, does it still drop?

Message 5 of 7
Momo2016
Aspirant

Hi,  I was thinking the same issue too, but after I changed to other ISP, I still have the same probelm.

Message 6 of 7
plemans
Guru

what actual modem/gateway is it connected to? 

What firmware are you on? 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7