× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Help connecting AC1200 EX6110 extender to Frontier Fios modem

Ratfancy
Follower

Help connecting AC1200 EX6110 extender to Frontier Fios modem

I just purchased the AC1200 EX6110 extender and I'm trying to connect to a Frontier Fios modem.  Right now I'm using my HP laptop to view/manage the connection.  Am I seeing the right wifi connection here?  I tried my Wifi password - doesn't work. I tried the WPS key written on the extender device, doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Help connecting AC1200 EX6110 extender to Frontier Fios modem

What frontier router are you connecting it to? 

Did you set it up using the push button WPS option? 
If so, factory reset the extender  and set it up using the installation assistant.
To factory reset, push and hold the reset button for 7-15 seconds while powered on. 
Here's a video of how to use the assistant. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJVklshxBMk

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
tradinginzerodh
Aspirant

intraday trading in zerodha

In this article, we will cover intraday trading in zerodha Exchanging subtlety. We will begin with the different advantages of the Zerodha Intraday element and afterward dive into different subtleties like how you can day-exchange utilizing Zerodha's record and different subtleties.

Message 2 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Help connecting AC1200 EX6110 extender to Frontier Fios modem

What frontier router are you connecting it to? 

Did you set it up using the push button WPS option? 
If so, factory reset the extender  and set it up using the installation assistant.
To factory reset, push and hold the reset button for 7-15 seconds while powered on. 
Here's a video of how to use the assistant. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJVklshxBMk

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7