× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Hi

Andybrenn1989
Aspirant

Hi

Hi I bought an Xr 500 pro gaming router for gaming specifically but the only way I could set it up was threw my isp router that they supplied as the netgear doesn’t have a built in modem (which I never knew at time of purchase) now I’m having a lot of issues when I’m online because I have two routers set up to get the internet connection is there a way I can do this that will give me full use out of my nighthawk because I’m running bufferbloat tests on dsl reports.com and the results are crazy and can never get them where I want them and I think it’s because of my isp router would that be the case ? Need help on this because so far the netgear isn’t doing what I wanted it to do to be honest. Can I buy a modem or something on my dsl line to make this work better and get rid of my smarthub from my profiler really need help on this topic as iv been stressing out well over 6 months now looking into a lot of things and nothing seems to be helping the matter
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7