× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Horrible Customer Service for EX7300

Miked2021
Follower

Horrible Customer Service for EX7300

I just got off the phone with coustomer support trying to figure out how to access my Netgear genie account. I was yelled at twice and hung up on twice befor I could even explain the issue. I did not want them to access my computer to set up the extender as it was all ready set up. I told them twice that I didnt want to do that. I was then told that I was wasting their time and hung up on. I then tried to call back and the person on the line started getting loud with me after I was telling him I need help with my account. When I asked if they got loud with all their coustomers they said only 1 and 10,000. I was appalled by the response. I told him this was my first time ever calling and he shouldn't talk to coustomers that way so he hung up on me. 

Model: EX7300|AC2200 Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Horrible Customer Service for EX7300

did you google for a phone number? If you did, I doubt that you talked to netgear support. The numbers you find googling are scam/con sites.  

the way that you contact netgear is to click on mynetgear (at the top), register an account and then your device. From there you can contact support. 

Many times you can get faster support here on the forums.

What issues are you having? (details)

What firmware is on the extender? 
Are you trying to access using the genie software, the app, or using the browser? I prefer using the browser. 

Message 2 of 3
Jshartzer15
Aspirant

Re: Horrible Customer Service for EX7300

I forgot my net gear pwl1000 wifi extender password. How do I find it?
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7