× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to connect ex7300 extender to flashed R7000 router with DD-WRT firmware?

ctague
Follower

How to connect ex7300 extender to flashed R7000 router with DD-WRT firmware?

Does anyone know how to connect a netgear ex7300 extender to a flashed nighthawk R7000 with DD-WRT firmware? I have the router working wiht openVPN. I just want to connect the extender to it so I have better coverage throughout my house. 

I reset the extender and then hit the wps button on it and on the router. They do not connect. I am wondering if I need to make some setting adjustments in the dd-wrt router software?

Any help would be appreciated.

Model: EX7300|AC2200 Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: How to connect ex7300 extender to flashed R7000 router with DD-WRT firmware?

Check the AC2200 Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender, p13, Connect with the NETGEAR installation assistant (using a Web browser).

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Check the AC2200 Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender, p13, Connect with the NETGEAR installation assistant (using a Web browser).

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7