× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have internet connection via NBN should the N600 WiFi Range Extender still increase my range for r

Pandanus
Follower

I have internet connection via NBN should the N600 WiFi Range Extender still increase my range for r

I have internet connection via NBN should the N600 WiFi Range Extender still increase my range for reception

Message 1 of 2

Re: I have internet connection via NBN should the N600 WiFi Range Extender still increase my range f

@Pandanus wrote:

I have internet connection via NBN should the N600 WiFi Range Extender still increase my range for reception

It is impossible to say without knowing what you are using to connect to the Internet and what you mean by increasing the range for reception.

For a start, N600 is not a Netgear model number. Many devices come with an N600 tag, but it is essentially a label that Netgear, and other brands, attach to hardware to describe wifi speeds.

Look at the label on the device for the model number.  There aren't many N600 extenders that I can find. One is the WN2500RPv2.

That should work with most existing routers.

Manuals are always a good place to start.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Other N600 devices may also operate as wifi extenders, or access points, but that depends on what you have in mind and what you want to use them with.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7