× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I really need help with my extending internet range at home.

ArianneF
Follower

I really need help with my extending internet range at home.

Right now I've Verizon wireless cable, my internet it is on the TV room in the lower level of the my house, same level of the cablebox at the garage. All the rooms on the first and second floor of the house used to have horrible internet connection, specially my bedrrom and my daughters, which is on the end of the corredor.

I bought the Orbi RB50 router, with one satelite, and still on the rooms on the back of the corredor I still can get no internet. All the movies stop all the time to load and load, since we have channel from other countries, I can never get to whatch them because of my internet. 

So my question is, should I get another Orbi Satelite just to add on the end of the corredor, or should I buy the crazy, amazing Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) - AC4000 Tri-band Wireless Speed, that everybody is talking about.

Another question, if I buy the Nighthawk, it will be enough to cover the whole house, if not does this new router will work with the Orbi RB50 router and satelite that I already have?

Please help me, I really don't know what to do, and as you can see, I'm not that "huge" in computer, wifi, router...I just need a great internet.

Thanks.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7