× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Last step in set-up and I loose it. WN2500RN

peased
Aspirant

Last step in set-up and I loose it. WN2500RN

I am setting up the extended network, I have solid green lights on the extender and I connect my devices and press continue for the verification and I loose the connection. :eek:
Message 1 of 3
peased
Aspirant

Re: Last step in set-up and I loose it. WN2500RN

Since the netgear support staff that I called was not willing to listen (or understand English), I was hoping to use the NetGear forum so someone could walk me through, ask some questions andtell me what I am doing wrong or tell me what the extender is not doing.

I do hope my reviews of this product and the follow-up service do help in the profit of your company. 😉

Thanks anyway
Message 2 of 3
Lotsokittycats
Initiate

Re: Last step in set-up and I loose it. WN2500RN

I can definitely relate to your frustration with NG's customer service (a definite oxymoron in their case!), as I spent hours (it seems) with one agent who simply couldn't understand which product I was talking about! I can't access that website so I can finish the installation (it won't work), but NO ONE over there knows what I'm talking about much less a cure for it! I'm getting ready to get into the car to take it back where I bought it!
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7