× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Model ex7300v2

Rocco15
Follower

Model ex7300v2

I am unable to create a account on my device .  my router is from cox. i thought this would be like setting up any other device to my network. have the app on my cell already.

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the WiFi Extender products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with WiFi Extender products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Range-Extenders-Nighthawk/bd-p/home-wifi-range-extenders

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3

@Rocco15 wrote:

I am unable to create a account on my device .  my router is from cox. i thought this would be like setting up any other device to my network. have the app on my cell already.

An account to do what?

What are you trying to achieve?

What are you doing and where does  it go wrong.
Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Begin with the Quick Start/Installation Guide.

You should not have to dive off into some black hole, with very few visitors, to get help with this issue. (It just wastes time, clutters up the place, and doesn't seem to be related to the hardware.) But if you do need device specific support try here:

WiFi Range Extenders & Nighthawk Mesh - NETGEAR Communities

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series