× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Model3110 AC750 WiFi range Extender

jeffreyP57
Aspirant

Model3110 AC750 WiFi range Extender

My AC750 model 3110 needs updated.However,when I go to the downloads page,it keeps giving me a link to go to.I do,then it does it all over again. help!!

Model: EX3110|AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 8
plemans
Guru

Re: Model3110 AC750 WiFi range Extender

I just tried it and was able to download the file fine. I would try using a different browser. Try chrome, edge, firefox. Or if you're using one of those, switch and try a different one. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/EX3110.aspx

Message 2 of 8
jeffreyP57
Aspirant

When I click on the file,it says corrupt disc image file.I've run sfc/scannow.No help.

Message 3 of 8
plemans
Guru

When you click on it to download it or to install it? A better description of where the process is failing will help me instead of just general troubleshooting.

If its for install, you have to extract it first and then follow the firmware install instructions.

https://kb.netgear.com/000057115/How-do-I-update-the-firmware-on-my-NETGEAR-WiFi-Range-Extender

If it still doesn't work, try a different computer. 

Message 4 of 8
jeffreyP57
Aspirant

When I try to open the update,it says image disc file corrupted.

Message 5 of 8
plemans
Guru

Did you extract it after downloading it? 

Make sure to extract it first before trying to upload it. 

Message 6 of 8
jeffreyP57
Aspirant

Yes.Extracted .Still says image disc file corrupted.

Message 7 of 8
plemans
Guru

do you have another computer to try? I don't have your specific model but I tested downloading your firmware and I was able to download and extract the firmware successfully.

And to clarify, you're not just opening the folder. You're using either a built-in extractoin program or a downloaded one? 

I know I'm repeating myself but this is usually the issue when we run into what you're describing. 

Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7