× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

N300 WiFi Range extender-no internet secured

Lonnifer
Follower

N300 WiFi Range extender-no internet secured

All the lights on my extender are green.  When i try to connect using the .EXE connection, I receive  a 'No internet, Secured' message.  I can connect using the regular connection (the one without the .EXE on the end)

I had this issue last week, I reset the device to the factory settings and redid the set up process.  This did work.  I am once again not being able to connect to the .EXE.    I have reset the device again, however, this time, I am still receiving the 'No internet, Secured' message when I try to connect.

Message 1 of 3
AiiDynBrus
Aspirant

Re: N300 WiFi Range extender-no internet secured

I'm having the same issue, My Router Link is Green, Client Link is Green & Power & WPS is green. and my computer down the bottom says internet access but then when i go to search something in google "Your computer is offline", I've restarted my computer 3 times, Factory reset the N300 2 times & have set it up 2 times. I've been trying to fix this for 5 hours now.. So you're not the only one having issues with these crappy products. Never buying NETGEAR products again.

Message 2 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: N300 WiFi Range extender-no internet secured

Hello Lonnifer

Since doing the factory reset have you tried to tell the PC connecting to the extender to forget the network they try to connect to it again?

DarrenM

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7