× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: N600 router (WNDR3400) user and password?

tdennee
Aspirant

N600 router (WNDR3400) user and password?

I set up my N600 router last year and recently went in the Netgear login to check the security so that I could add my tablet but I have no idea what my user and password are. I have tried admin - password and every thing that I could think of.

How do I retrieve this and how do I get my tablet online? It is an Android and it says that there is a strong signal but pages do not open.

Thank you!
Message 1 of 4
Johnccp
Aspirant

tdennee wrote:
I set up my N600 router last year and recently went in the Netgear login to check the security so that I could add my tablet but I have no idea what my user and password are. I have tried admin - password and every thing that I could think of.

How do I retrieve this and how do I get my tablet online? It is an Android and it says that there is a strong signal but pages do not open.

Thank you!

You may have to reset the router for the password. I understand the UserName always remains "admin".
Message 2 of 4
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

wndr3400 is NOT access point. It is Wireless/wired router

belongs to
http://forum1.netgear.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33
Message 3 of 4
tdennee
Aspirant

Where are you telling me it belongs? If I could find a place or understood what I have I would not have posted in this section. The link you gave me doesn't take it to a forum, it goes to a list of forums. I don't understand where to post my problem.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7