× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NetGear Extender AC3000 - Login Spins

Polaris_RZR
Guide

NetGear Extender AC3000 - Login Spins

Hello,

Without getting into too much detail, I unpacked my old Asus router due to the multitude of RAX80 connection issues I have experienced.  While going through the extender setup (did a factory reset), I can connect to the "NETGEAR_EXT" wifi to begin the process.  Once it gets to the Login Required screen with the default username as admin, I type in the password and the page just spins. 

I've attempted this process numerous times, with both the "password" as the password, and my previous manual entry password.  Still spins.  I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app on two separate devices and the same issue persists.  I even tried swapping from the "NETGEAR_EXT" wifi to my personal one prior to submitting the password to no avail.

Any ideas?

Model: EX8000|AC3000 Nighthawk X6S Tri Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Polaris_RZR
Guide

Re: NetGear Extender AC3000 - Login Spins

Solved.  I directly connected my extender to my router and everything seemed to connect just fine.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Polaris_RZR
Guide

Re: NetGear Extender AC3000 - Login Spins

Solved.  I directly connected my extender to my router and everything seemed to connect just fine.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7