× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear EX7000 weird wifi problems

Lululemon
Follower

Netgear EX7000 weird wifi problems

So my EX700 wifi etender shows as being connected to my device but I cannot connect to the internet youtube, websites, zoom etc...  I hav reset the device countless times and have used netgear's instuctional videos as well as other's to try and set it up.  I have tried it multiple times using the netgear genie and WPS with my wifi router.  I have been troubleshooting this extender since August in my spare time, and have been forced to work from home in my family's fawyer do to this problem.   As you would think, it is getting very aggrivating and tiring.

Thank you in advance,

LululemonSmiley Happy

Model: EX7000|AC1900 Nighthawk WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2
Frauxdo
Guide

Re: Netgear EX7000 weird wifi problems

Bumping this thread with a reply as there are so many posts about this specific extender having internet connectivity issues going back at least 2 years. The only decent reply I could find was from 2019 that said to restore to and older firmware version and then perform a factory reset.

Here's the link to that post, hopefully it can help in the meantime and we can hope that someone from NETGEAR might actually start replying in these threads if we get enough of them active at once.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Range-Extenders-Nighthawk/EX7000-Connection-dropping-out-every...

Model: EX7000|AC1900 Nighthawk WiFi Range Extender
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7