× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear JNR1010 Router configured but still unable to browse

bugg
Aspirant

Netgear JNR1010 Router configured but still unable to browse

I have recently bought netgear JNR1010 router and trying to connect it with my pacenet ISP connection, as per instructions, I have successfully configured router, with correct ISP settings and registered MAC address. Even the router has got dynamic IP address and it shows connection established symbol with packets transfer and receiving. But when tried to open any webpage it just wait for long time and finally says "Webpage not available"....also tried pinging any website from command prompt gets delayed reply, so tried changing DNS Server but still no result...!!!!

When connected directly to my PC, It works without any problem....So please help me with solutions for router......as my ISP Technician is charging 500Rs for the configuration, so I thought for trying myself but till now it is not working....any suggestions will be appreciated....Thanks in Advance ;);););):)
Message 1 of 2
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Re: Netgear JNR1010 Router configured but still unable to browse

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7