× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Network Printing

Ploymorph
Aspirant

Network Printing

Network Printing

I have a Netgear EX6200 Range Extender, two computers running Windows 10, three computers running LinuxMint and a printer connected to the Range Extender.

I can print from the two Windows computers but I do not know how to setup Linux to access the printer.

Any solutions?

TIA

Alan

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Ploymorph
Aspirant

Re: Network Printing

Thanks for your reply.

It is a shame that Linux is not supported since the hardware is so good.   Everything works well on Windows 10 computers.

I am sure that you know of a solution even if it is not official 😉

Care to share?

I will try to connect the Linux computers through a Windows computer and see what happens.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Ploymorph,

Linux is not officially supported on ReadySHARE for EX6200. Please refer to page 11 of 20 for printer instructions.
http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/EX6200/EX6200_Do_More_Booklet_04Dec2013.pdf

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

NhanN

Message 2 of 3
Ploymorph
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply.

It is a shame that Linux is not supported since the hardware is so good.   Everything works well on Windows 10 computers.

I am sure that you know of a solution even if it is not official 😉

Care to share?

I will try to connect the Linux computers through a Windows computer and see what happens.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7