× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighhawk Wifi Mesh Extender EX7000

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Nighhawk Wifi Mesh Extender EX7000

I jst unboxed my AC1900 Nighthawk Wifi Extender EX700 and followed the install instructions and It installed as it was suposed to even did the WPS button twice and it set up the 5Ghz Band also I had all green lights and full signal strength. I went in and up updated the extender and that went in with no problems.

Now I noticed that 2.4Ghz is lit up green but not 5Ghz anymore, I go into my Wifi to see my connection and it is listed as it was before I hooked up the extender it says BELL042 I do not see a BELL042 connection with the bell042_EXT IN THE LIST. I also notice that there is no change in my Wifi signal it has not got any better. I am sure I have done something wrong but don't know what, how do I fix this now, any sujustions apreaceted Went and registered the product no problem doing that but I don't think it's setup properly.

Steve

Model: EX7000-1AZNAS|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Access Point
Message 1 of 2
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Nighhawk Wifi Mesh Extender EX7000

Please disreguard this post I have sent the extender back, to many problems and isues.

Steve

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7