× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk Mesh router with Verizon Fios which model to get

xxnonamexx
Aspirant

Nighthawk Mesh router with Verizon Fios which model to get

I have a verizon Fios triple play and the latest router doesn't give a great range. I have been looking into the mesh routers. I read mesh routers help with buffer issues. I have laptops, mobile devices, smart thermostat, securiy cameras connected. What do you suggest to keep my existing Verizon services Thanks

Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk Mesh router with Verizon Fios which model to get

Hi @xxnonamexx,

Welcome to the community!

You can look into the Orbi WiFi system on this link. However, we recommend checking with your ISP if it is an option for you to replace the supplied equipment or if it is possible to just add it the existing one.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
xxnonamexx
Aspirant

What about Nighthawk mesh routers that I can plug into the verizon router to increase coverage. I read this can be done so I don't lose Verizon services by keeping the verizon router. The orbi issue is I will need them around the house taking up outlet space. I thought a mesh router would work better.

Message 3 of 4
arunkmony
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You could use Nighthawk Mesh to get coverage and work with verizon router 

You can get more info about Nighthawk Mesh here -https://www.netgear.com/landings/mesh-wifi-extenders/

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7