× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk mobile app "Enter Password to Verify" issue

bmsroll
Follower

Nighthawk mobile app "Enter Password to Verify" issue

Im trying to connect to a range extender using my iPhone and when I get to the screen where you enter the password for your wifi network, the phone's keyboard comes up and will not go away, so I can't press the button that says "next". There is nothing I can tap on the screen to put the keyboard away, switching to and from other apps doesn't work, and even if I shake my phone to prompt the "Need help" screen, once you cancel out the keyboard comes back up after a second and hitting "next" during that window doesn't register. 

Im moving houses and I've used this device before so I know I've been past this screen and can't believe I'm unable to figure this stupid problem out.

I find it hard to believe I'm the only person this is happening to, but I can't find any similar posts on this forum.

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Nighthawk mobile app "Enter Password to Verify" issue

have you tried setting it up using the installation assistant in the browser and not the app?

How to Setup your WiFi Range Extender with NETGEAR Installation Assistant - YouTube

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7