× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk x4 EX7300 to Virgin super hub 3 will not connect.

JGB-8579
Follower

Nighthawk x4 EX7300 to Virgin super hub 3 will not connect.

• Setting up Nighthawk EX7300 to Virgin super hub 3. Is going around in circles. PLEASE Help.
    I am using the EX7300 to extend the WiFi range.
    I plugged the EX7300 to my Mac, opened www.myfwifiext.net  and followed instruction.
    - I get Msg- the switch on your extender has been set to Wifi Ext.
    - Connect any Wifi enabled device like yo would connect them to your main network, using the credentials below.
    - You are currently logged in from another device. There can be only one device logged in at a time. If you log in from this device, the other device will be logged out. Do you want to proceed?
    I click proceed and it taking back to the start
    The iPhone connects to Extender but the EX7300 is not joining the hub3 broadband.
    The mac address is showing in the superhub3 list.
    Has anyone had this issue and suggestions please.
Model: EX7300|AC2200 Nighthawk X4 Wall-plug Range Extender
Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk x4 EX7300 to Virgin super hub 3 will not connect.

Hello JGB-8579

I woudl try to factory reset the extender by holding the reset button for 10 seconds then try the setup again.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
PinkyWinky
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk x4 EX7300 to Virgin super hub 3 will not connect.

I have just connected my super hub 3 to the same extender. It would not work with the WPS button.

Plugged the extender in to a wall socket close to the super hub. No cable connection. Followed the instructions and connected through my IPhone. No cables required.
Model: EX7300|AC2200 Nighthawk X4 Wall-plug Range Extender
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7