× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk x4S EX7500 booting forever

rivancic
Follower

Nighthawk x4S EX7500 booting forever

I purchased brand new expensive repeater. Plug it in the power outlet set it up. I used it for one week. Came home after I plugged it in the socket its booting forever. Blue light blinking. I tried to turnit it off. Without success. I wanted to restart. Reboot nothing. I keep pressed rebot button for 5 seconds 30 seconds, 1 minute nothing. Its stil power led blinking and blinking. I can not believe that I paid a fortune for the device that is stable for a week. What can I do mext?
Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Nighthawk x4S EX7500 booting forever

Blinking blue on the power light means its resetting to default settings. You might have interupted that by turning it off. You stated " wanted to restart. Reboot nothing. I keep pressed rebot button for 5 seconds 30 seconds, 1 minute nothing. Its stil power led blinking and blinking" 

I'm not positive you were using a pin to hold in the factory reset button on the side. Use a pin to hold that button in for around 5-10 seconds. It should factory reset the device. Let it boot for a couple minutes. See if that resolves it. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7