× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk

Homeskillet
Follower

Nighthawk

Current ATT Home Base user

I live in rural upstate NY and I have a 2016 ATT Home Base Router with a very good data plan of 250 GB for 60.00 a month.  My Homebase router is recently sloooooowing down.   When I tried to upgrade to a new model,   ATT told me to go to my local "ATT store" and they could upgrade it.   The ATT store  said if I upgraded,  I would lose my data plan.  ATT stated the ATT Store didnt know what they were talking about as I was grandfathered in.  

MY question is,   Can I buy a unlocked NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK 1100,  insert the sim card (currently being used in my ATT HOME BASE),  into the Nighthawk and press on,  business as usual?  I hope this questions makes sense.   Also,  if any knows away to get a hold of ANYONE in ATT customer service who truly gives a damn,  please let me know.  I have never,  in 58 years, been treated so badly by a company.  There customer service is a joke......

Message 1 of 2
TJMAC99
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk

I have same exact question and same issues with att customer service . i am curious have u found out any answers on this topic

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7