× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: No internet connection with new Netgear N600 DGND3700v2

dresig226
Follower

No internet connection with new Netgear N600 DGND3700v2

i have a linksys 3000 as wireless router, out the back i have cable run to a powerline adapter, comes to other powerlin adapter, which is hooked to a tplink wireless outdoor cpe. model no,. tl-wa5210g. (i use this to shoot internet across a field to another location. at this location is where i am trying to use the range ext.)  the tplink has 3 modes, 1.  ap client router (wisp client router) 2.  ap router (wireless broadband router)  3. ap (access point)    number 3 is what i am using at the time.  the extender says it connects but the light saying its connected to the router never lights up and when i try to connect to it, it starts the configuration page all over again.   thx sd         the ext. is a n300  model ex2700 netgear

Message 1 of 2
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: No internet connection with new Netgear N600 DGND3700v2

Hi dresig226,

Is this your setup?

Linksys----Powerline(1A)---Electric Outlet ..............Electric Outlet---Powerline(1B)----TP-Link - - - WiFi across field - - - EX2700

Turn on your EX2700 and perform a factory reset to your EX2700 by pressing the Factory Reset button for a least 7 seconds. Then place the EX2700 in the same room as the TP-Link (mode number 3) and configure the EX2700.

When setup is complete, move the EX2700 to whereever to the other location that is in range.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7