× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Voice & Orbi Outdoor Now Works With ANY Router!

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Orbi Voice & Orbi Outdoor Now Works With ANY Router!

Orbi-universal.jpg

It’s time to take your Internet coverage beyond your existing WiFi! NETGEAR is excited to announce that the Orbi Voice and Orbi Outdoor now work universally with any router. This means, you can expand your existing WiFi coverage and take it where it’s never been before. NETGEAR’s Tri-band mesh technology will help bring WiFi to every corner of your home while you experience seamless roaming to more places in your home. Along with Orbi Outdoor, you can extend that coverage outside by up to 2,500 sq ft.

What is the Orbi Voice Smart Speaker & WiFi Mesh Extender?

Orbi Voice is the first and only smart speaker that combines incredible sound with award-winning mesh WiFi technology. As an Amazon Alexa built-in smart speaker, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the helpful Amazon Alexa skills, asking Alexa to play music, set alarms, control smart home devices, check weather and more! Powered by Harman Kardon audio, Orbi Voice provides exceptionally rich, room-filling sound, giving you a truly captivating listening experience. By pairing Orbi Voice with your existing router you can give your home better WiFi and sounds everywhere!

Tell me more about Orbi Voice!

What is the Orbi Outdoor WiFi Range Extender?

Orbi Outdoor extends your WiFi to the outdoors, giving you great coverage to your yard, pool, or garage without compromising your WiFi speeds. As a weather-resistant IP66-rated outdoor extender, Orbi Outdoor is designed to brave the rain, sun, snow and more. Its DIY easy setup allows for flexible mounting options, whether it be your porch, gazebo, or the side of your home. With Orbi Outdoor extending your WiFi coverage outside, you can play music, stream videos or place your WiFi cameras farther from your house without worries.

Tell me more about Orbi Outdoor!

Now that Orbi Voice and Orbi Outdoor work universally with any router, will you be looking to extend your WiFi’s coverage with either of the two, or with both? Tell us what you think of this new, exciting feature!

Message 1 of 2
isaaclth
Aspirant

Re: Orbi Voice & Orbi Outdoor Now Works With ANY Router!

Hi, may I know the Orbi Voice already can support universal mode and what is the firmware version? I am current using V1 for orbi Voice.

Model: RBS40V|Orbi Voice Add-on WiFi Satellite and Smart Speaker
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7