× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PLW1000 - Am able to connect to network , but not the internet.

PWALKERMFR
Follower

PLW1000 - Am able to connect to network , but not the internet.

I have a Netgear AC1200 Smart WiFi Router Model R6220 (firmware is current) which is connected to a Spectrum modem. The wifi signal is weak upstairs so I just installed a model PLW 1000 extender. Set up is very straight forward.  The problem is that there are a couple TVs that when trying to connect will connect to the network, but not to the internet. I'm at a loss as to what is wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Model: PLW1000|PowerLINE 1000 Wireless adapter
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: PLW1000 - Am able to connect to network , but not the internet.

@PWALKERMFR wrote:

I have a Netgear AC1200 Smart WiFi Router Model R6220 (firmware is current) which is connected to a Spectrum modem. The wifi signal is weak upstairs so I just installed a model PLW 1000 extender. Set up is very straight forward.  The problem is that there are a couple TVs that when trying to connect will connect to the network, but not to the internet. I'm at a loss as to what is wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Is it only the tv's that doen't work or is it every device that connects to the plw1000? Just checking to see if the powerline backhaul is connecting. 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7