× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Password Reset (mywifiext.net)

egrani
Follower

Password Reset (mywifiext.net)

Need help resetting the password for https://www.mywifiext.net. Security questions not working and we realize it's case sensitive. Also the password is different from netgear.com for some reason apparently. I need to update the firmware on the device and cannot get past the security questions and there are zero links to try to help. Please help!

Model: EX6150v2|AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4

Re: Password Reset (mywifiext.net)

You will have to do a factory reset of the device. 

Message 2 of 4
mbj9610
Aspirant

AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3110) 4YG60BD550175

when i need to login to my netgear network, a message say that a password iis reguired. but when i prees the massage on login page. no login page appers? 

also tryed the nighthawk app. then the massage appers: the app do not suport my synology wifi router. 

also tryed to reset the router and the extender.

Message 3 of 4
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3110) 4YG60BD550175

Hi @mbj9610,

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for not being able to get back to you immediately. When you say," when I need to login to my Netgear network, a message says that a password is required" Are you talking about the router or extender? Did you try to re-setup the extender and see if the error still occurs?

I am looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7