× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Placed an order and heard nothing for a week after the confirmation email

RH96
Aspirant

Placed an order and heard nothing for a week after the confirmation email

I ordered the EX8000 nighthawk last thursday and had an email through confirming the order and was under the impression I would have the product within 3 business days. A week later I havent had any more information on the order and have had no luck contacting any support line or email. Has anyone else had this ? Is there anything I can do to find out the situation with my order?

1 thing I would like to point out is when I ordered the router I did it as a guest and not with my login although the purchase email and the account email are the same so im not sure if that may have affected it.

any help or advise is appreciated!

Model: EX8000|AC3000 Nighthawk X6S Tri Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: Placed an order and heard nothing for a week after the confirmation email

Message 2 of 6
RH96
Aspirant

I cant track it that way it asks me for a zip code but im from the uk so i dont have a zipcode. I tried to use that before but couldnt for that reason and I wasnt able to find a uk equivalent. 

Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

Message 4 of 6
RH96
Aspirant

Again ive tried everything here. I tried calling them,  emailing them everything. Calling them just rings like 10 times then takes me to a vodafone voicemail. And i emailed them  a few days ago and heard nothing back. Posting here is kind of my last ditch effort to get some kind of info.

Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

maybe @Christian_R @DarrenM @ChristineT could help

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements