× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Please Help

rgriffith98
Aspirant

Please Help

I have a Netgear WNR1000v2 wireless router and I want to be able to set up a time frame that will shut off the wireless from being used on all devices mainly the xbox. I have tried setting up under the "Schedule" section and I cant seem to get it to work. Can someone tell me exactly how to achieve this.

Thanks
Message 1 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Please Help

I don't have this router and the online manual is somewhat useless. Look for advanced settings, wireless. If it has the option to turn off using schedule it should be there.

If you get this far, hit apply when setting schedule and hit apply a second time after ticking turn off by schedule
Message 2 of 4
rgriffith98
Aspirant

I have tried setting up under the "Schedule" section and I cant seem to get it to work.
Message 3 of 4
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

FYI

WNR1000 is a router and not extender. Here is the correct location to post for future post
http://forum1.netgear.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32

I have tried setting up under the "Schedule" section and I cant seem to get it to work. Can someone tell me exactly how to achieve this.

What is the time frame did you setup?
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7