× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Please l@@k here and help me (netgear level 2 engineers cannot)

EXTENDER
Aspirant

Please l@@k here and help me (netgear level 2 engineers cannot)

I GET THIS OVER AND OVER - I BOUGHT 2 OF THESE EXTENDERS (WN300RP) AND SPENT 6+ HOURS ON THE PHONE IN 2 DAYS TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY I KEEP GETTING THIS AT THE LAST OF MY SETUP IN THE GENIE:

PLEASE HELP - IS THERE SOMETHING PREVENTING ME FROM GETTING THIS TO WORK? - THE TECHS TOLD ME TO TAKE BACK BOTH OF THE EXTENDERS BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED THAT THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.....ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KEEP GETTING THIS BELOW --------

Move Extender closer to your existing router or gateway.

The selected network is no longer available. Please make sure the existing network equipment is within the proximity of the Extender.

If you have Access Control List (ACL) enabled in your router, please make sure you have added below MAC address into your router's Access Control List (ACL).

The Extender MAC address is 20:4E:7F:9A:F1:BE
Your wireless adapter MAC address is 02:1B:2F:BB:45:E5
Message 1 of 4
EXTENDER
Aspirant

No one has seen this or has a fix????????
Message 2 of 4
BroMark
Aspirant

I just joined this forum to watch you and others figure this out. I'm having the same difficulty and am considered an advanced user. Keep us updated.
Message 3 of 4
barrymac
Aspirant

Still no reply on this issue? Very frustrating:mad:
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7