× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Poor Technical support

jlb3
Follower

Poor Technical support

I just had a very poor techical support case.  Case #25848211  That man didn't even go through the options that would have solved my issue.  Told me I would have to pay for support.  I informed him I just purchased the unit from Amazon and received it yesterday, but he insisted they would have to remote in to fix it.  Bunch of crap...I called my TV manufacturer and they took me through several different troubleshooting techniques, then determined my extender wasn't positioned in the best location in my home.  I had already tryed positioning it closer but not midway.  They didn't charge me to solve another manufacturer issue!!!  Way to go Vizio techical support! There is no excuse for Netgear support trying to charge for something they didn't need to do.  I told him I was going to contact someone to inform them of my experience.  Hopes this makes its way to someone that cares!

Message 1 of 2
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Poor Technical support

Sorry to hear about your experience.
I will forward your feedback to the support team.

Thank you

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7