× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Problems on some websites with my Netgear EAX20

Nenjiw
Follower

Problems on some websites with my Netgear EAX20

Hello,
I recently got a Netgear EAX20 in order to extend my wifi in the whole house. Problem is that I’ve encountered some difficulties accessing internet with some devices. For exemple some days it will work perfectly on my phone, and not on my smart tv. But next day my smart tv will be fine and my phone will start having troubles loading apps.
I don’t understand as I did all the setup correctly and all my lights are showing that it is working as it should be. Anyone else has had the same problems ?
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Problems on some websites with my Netgear EAX20

What router is it connected to? 

did you set it up using wps or the installation assistant? 

what error do you get? 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Problems on some websites with my Netgear EAX20

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the WiFi Extender products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with WiFi Extender products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Range-Extenders-Nighthawk/bd-p/home-wifi-range-extenders

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

@Nenjiw wrote:
Hello,
I recently got a Netgear EAX20 in order to extend my wifi in the whole house. Problem is that I’ve encountered some difficulties accessing internet with some devices. For exemple some days it will work perfectly on my phone, and not on my smart tv. But next day my smart tv will be fine and my phone will start having troubles loading apps.
I don’t understand as I did all the setup correctly and all my lights are showing that it is working as it should be. Anyone else has had the same problems ?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7