Re: Problems w/ New WiFi 6 Nighthawk 8AX - EAX80 Range Extender w/ New WiFi 6 Nighthawk AX12 - RAX20

carys4
Star

Re: Problems w/ New WiFi 6 Nighthawk 8AX - EAX80 Range Extender w/ New WiFi 6 Nighthawk AX12 - RAX20

It's so terrible. I bit the bullet and sold both on eBay hopefully to someone who had the patience to deal with the issues. I have since moved on to the wifi6 Orbi mesh system and haven't looked back
Message 51 of 53
Clibert
Star

Same. The wifi6 mesh works great which is why these issues are so infuriating. I even listed when I sold it no refunds. Research the known issues and be sure you understand before bidding
Message 52 of 53
Bubbz85
Tutor

This is terrible 😞
Why don't they pick this up in beta testing and sort it before putting it on the market
It's scandalous that they release tech in this state it seems pretty much every person that has purchased these models are having the same problem not just a few 😡
And they are still releasing new routers aswell should concentrate on getting these ones right before!
Cant believe no netgear personel are reading there own threads and picking up on this stuff?!
Message 53 of 53
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements