× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Reboot on device disconnect

bexem
Follower

Reboot on device disconnect

Hi ti everyone,
I have a problem with this my new netgrar pr2000, I use this to extend my home WiFi network with another name, with two lan devices attached and (minimum) my PC and smartphone via wireless. Everything is fine until I shutdown one of my WiFi device, example if i put in standby my notebook (connected via WiFi to the pr2000) after some seconds the trek restarts its self...I've tried "playing" with the advanced settings but nothing! I tried already to power the trek with USB and/or the AC but nothing. Firmware updated to the lasted one...
Someone can help me please?

Thank you
Message 1 of 3
pumrum
Aspirant

Re: Reboot on device disconnect

I'm having the exact same problem. Sometimes it reboots when I connect a device, sometimes it reboots when i disonnect a device. I've already had Netgear RMA one device, and now the second device is doing the same exact thing literally right out of the box - absolutely no change to the default configuration. Anyone found a fix? I'm on the phone with Netgear support and they have no idea.

Message 2 of 3
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Reboot on device disconnect

Hi pumrum,

It looks like this issue has occurred before for other users.

If you have not already done so:

Please contact Support and provide them with your PR2000's config file so they can help troubleshoot.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7