× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router login issues

fuchan2
Aspirant

Router login issues

Hi,

I am trying to log into my extender but when going to mywifiext.net I am being asked to create an account (I can't log in anywhere). When I enter all the information and click on submit I am being taken back to the same page and can again only create a new account. Where do I log in?
Thanks
Andreas

Model: EX6150|AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Router login issues

have you tried to use another web browser when doing this or disable the pop up blocker?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 5
fuchan2
Aspirant

Hi Darren,

I have tried both Firefox and Safari on a Mac. I've also tried Safari on my iPhone. Always the same issue. Is there any other way to access the extender? I'd like to change the channels on it.

Thanks

Andreas

Message 3 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

The extender follows the channel the main router is on so you would need to change the channel in the router settings.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 5
fuchan2
Aspirant

Hi Darren,

I found out what the issue was. Initially I had set up the device as an extender but then I switched it to access point without resetting it properly. The device worked but I was only able to access the setup page once I properly reset it to factory setting and did the setup process again. Now it works.

Thanks
Andreas

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7